Quilted – Chevron DP19111
Standard and Custom Quilting :Your Vision — Our Creation
- German engineered Meistergram technology
- Select from 7 standard quilting patterns
- Create your own custom design (customers to provide full specifications)*
- Maximum sew field is 54" x 72"
- Quotes include DAX 47 Foam, Nomex liner supplied by Green Hides unless otherwise specified by customer
- Lead time 3-4 weeks from placement of PO
|Quilted: Chevron DP19111|
Green Hides is proud to partner with Deconel to produce our quilted leathers.
Kalogridis International began Deconel's decorative surface coverings to provide designers a new level of personal expression and creativity in design. We utilize our unique techniques and premium materials to create one of a kind textured, quilted and embroidered designs. Deconel surface coverings are applied as upholstered panels or decorative inserts allowing you to customize and coordinate your wall panels, ceilings, cabinetry and seating for use in aircrafts, yachts, rail, residential and hospitality environments. For over 38 years, we have taken a unique approach to the custom design and creation process, communicating closely with our clients while involving our designers throughout the entire process. By executing every step of the design and manufacturing process in-house, we are able to create truly collaborative works of art with unparalleled attention to detail. We offer full customization design services with our latest embroidery technology, custom quilting & thread craftmanship. As pioneers in our industry, we continually strive to perfect our process, developing new patterns, materials and technology.
* Contact Green Hides for additional information regarding your custom quilting project.